So how did Christmas go? uhh... by Jack

First of all. Happy new year everyone. I hope ye all have a fantastic one.

Now, I had plans to study over Christmas. Nothing mind-blowing, just to do a bit here and there. I have failed. To be quite honest, I don't even know where my schoolbag is. I've spent my time listening to music, watching films and browsing the internet (which I am sure I am one step closer to finishing).

I consider this to be a fantastic success, but my studious self knows that this is not good enough. Meh! I'm too laid back. I've always been laid back. It's something my teachers have always pointed out at parent-teacher meetings. "He likes to take his time" is how it usually comes out. I've never really known a teacher to hold this against me but my English teacher thinks it's fantastic.
There's loads of time left though... isn't there?

New years resolution: Study more! Procrastinate less.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "So how did Christmas go? uhh... by Jack"

  1. Alan Says:
    January 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM

    I could have written that, I'm the exact same! WHY oh why didn't I do some more study, I definitely went through about 7 films on the laptop over the holidays! And I want medicine :(

Post a Comment