Indroduction. by Jack

Hello, I'm Jack and I'll be giving my opinion on this whole leaving cert lark as it unfolds in front of me. I'm 17 and from Cork.

The subjects I do are English, Irish, Maths, French, DCG, History and Physics. I do all except Irish at higher level.
This year hasn't been the best for me so far. I've been in and out of hospital with a persistent eye problem. It seems to have affected me badly for my Christmas tests. Hopefully the same won't be said in June. I am hoping to study Computer Science next year. UL and UCC have caught my eye but I'm still unsure about where exactly I would like to go. Comp. Sci. is 300 points and since I'm capable of far more than that I'm confident that I will get a place in whatever course I choose. I'd love to become a successful programmer in the future.

I LOVE music. The only genres I dislike are dance, rap and R n' B. I play the guitar and I used to play the violin (I probably still can a bit). I love sport too and I'm an avid Liverpool supporter.


So, that's it really. Just a short introduction. I look forward to blogging and reading what Lawliet, Kate and Crow92 have to say also.

Jack.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Indroduction. by Jack"

  1. Mazda 6 Turbo says:
    September 3, 2011 at 4:06 PM

    It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon

Post a Comment